Established in 1997, Global Maintenance Technologies Ltd is an ISO 9001:2000 BSI registered company and a leader in the fields of:
Predictive Engineering related products and services including:
- Infrared Thermography
- Industrial Infrared Cameras and Sensors
- Infrared Windows
- Building Air Pressure Testing
- Vibration Analysis
- Energy Audits
- Training and support
We offer state-of-the-art remote analysis hardware and software, namely the e Sentry System™ and supply the Infrared community with the IRISS® range of infrared windows and thermographer’s safety aids. Global Maintenance Technologies’ large and extensive client base benefits from our:
- Predictive Engineering Programs
- Facility Maintenance Programs
- Energy Management Programs
- Stand-alone Predictive Engineering Service
The products and services offered by the company deploy leading edge technology and provide a clear and distinct advantage over similar offerings from other companies in the field.
As a customer of Global Maintenance Technologies you'll benefit from our Customer Charter.
What does this mean to you?
Our honest trading policy means you'll always get a 'Plain English' approach, so you'll never be baffled by technical jargon.
We will never hide important information in small print, so you'll always know exactly what you're getting and what it will cost you.
We will always offer you an extensive but carefully selected product range which means you can expect performance, reliability, straightforward operation and good old-fashioned value for money.
We will always respond to your email or phone call enquiry the same working day and we will always respond to your written communication within 24 hours. This means that you'll never be kept waiting for information when you need it.
Global Maintenance Technologies number one priority is to focus on innovative thermographic solutions that satisfy the requirements of our customers.
In order to succeed we must communicate with and identify the customers future needs and wants to develop new products to their satisfaction in cost and high quality.
As a customer of Global Maintenance Technologies you'll benefit from our:
MISSION, VALUES, AND GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Global Maintenance Technologies is a leader in Infrared Thermographic and Predictive Engineering related products and services. Our mission is to improve continually our products and services to meet our customers' needs, allowing us to prosper as a business.
How we accomplish our mission is as important as the mission itself. Fundamental to success for the Company are these basic values:
- People - Our people are the source of our strength. They provide our Technical expertise and determine our reputation and vitality. Involvement and teamwork are our core human values.
- Products - Our products are the end result of our efforts, and they should be the best in serving customers. As our products are viewed, so are we viewed.
- Profits - Profits are the ultimate measure of how efficiently we provide customers with the best products for their needs. Profits are required to survive and grow.
- Quality comes first -To achieve customer satisfaction; the quality of our products and services must be our number one priority.
- Customers are the focus of everything we do - Our work must be done with our customers in mind, providing better products and services than our competitors.
- Continuous improvement is essential to our success - We must strive for excellence in everything we do: in our products, in their safety and value - and in our services, our human relations, our competitiveness, and our profitability.
- Employee involvement is our way of life - We are a team. We must treat each other with trust and respect
- Integrity is never compromised - The conduct of our Company must be pursued in a manner that is socially responsible and commands respect for its integrity and for its positive contributions to society. Our doors are open to men and women alike without discrimination and without regard to ethnic origin or personal beliefs.